Duration: 1-4 Hours
Take this trip at any time of day. Take it twice to see the vibrant shots you can take during the day and at night!
- Head in the direction of your local ferry terminal
- Continue the Hudson Loop on the New Jersey side of the river
- Use the NY Waterway to cross the Hudson River
- Continue the Hudson Loop on the New York side of the river
- Use the map to complete the Loop until you reach your original starting location
- Feel free to bike, run, or walk the Hudson Loop.
- Follow the waterfront path on both sides of the Hudson River to complete the Hudson Loop. Use the NY Waterway to cross the River at any point on the map.
- Get discounted tickets at the ticket booth.
- Stop along the walk way to take in the scenic views or stop at any point to enjoy the establishments along the way.
The Hudson Loop offers bike-riders and walkers a 10-mile exploration of the two most exciting urban waterfronts in the nation, the West Side of Manhattan and the Hudson County waterfront in Weehawken, Hoboken and Jersey City, linked by NY Waterway ferries. The Loop runs from Battery Park City in Lower Manhattan, north on the Hudson River Park walkway/bikeway to the West 39th Street Ferry Terminal, where service is available to Port Imperial in Weehawken. NY Waterway ferries run every 10 minutes during weekday rush hour and every 20 minutes off-peak, seven days a week. The crossing to Port Imperial takes eight minutes.