A 10-mile cycling or walking tour along the most exciting urban waterfronts in the nation.
- From Manhattan’s Battery Park City north along the Hudson River Park Bikeway/Walkway to W 39th Street Ferry Terminal.
- NY Waterway ferry for the 8-minute crossing from W 39th Street to Port Imperial in Weehawken, NJ.
- South along the Hudson County Bikeway/Walkway through Weehawken, Hoboken, and Jersey City.
- Arrive at Paulus Hook Ferry Terminal in Jersey City for the 6-minute NY Waterway Ferry crossing to Battery Park City.
- Enter the Hudson Loop at any point in New York or New Jersey.
- The entire Hudson Loop is car-free, ideal for family excursions.
- You never lose sight of the Hudson River so the Hudson Loop is easy to follow.
- Many restaurants and bars along the Hudson Loop or just minutes away.
- View miles & miles of the NY & NJ skylines.
- See the ever-changing landscape of commercial ships and pleasure boats from around the world.
- The Colgate Clock and the historic Paulus Hook neighborhood (Jersey City)
- Lefrak Point Lighthouse
- Historic Hoboken Rail & Ferry terminal (opened 1907)
- Sybil’s Cave & Castle Point Lookout (Hoboken)
- Maxwell Place Park (Hoboken)
- Cake Boss (Hoboken)
- Weehawken Waterfront Park & Recreation
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- The High Line
- Oculus at World Trade Center
- Hudson River Park
- Children’s Museum of the Arts
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Battery Park City